Epilogue  - C.J. Roberts

I’m writing this because you begged. You know how I love the begging. In fact, you probably know too many things and know them far too well.

Who am I?

Well, that’s what I’m trying to figure out. I was a whore in my youth, a killer since my adolescence, and a monster as a man. I am the man who kidnapped Livvie. I am the man who held her in a dark room for weeks. But, most importantly, I am the man she loves.

She loves me. It’s quite sick, isn’t it?

Of course, there’s more to our story than can be surmised in a few short sentences, but I’m at a loss for justifying my behavior back then. I assume if you’re reading this, I don’t need to make those justifications. You’ve already made your own.

You’re reading this because you want to know about the rest of the story. You want to know what happened that warm summer night in September of 2010, the night I met Livvie at The Paseo. It was the night my life changed all over again.

It didn’t happen exactly as Livvie said. She’s been very kind to me in the retelling of our story. The truth is far more…complicated.

4 STARS

OMG So I just have to do a " Me whilst reading this " review, so here goes:(In no particular order)

My thoughts numerous times:

and

That I was like this to my husband: "Call me Kitten"

Okaaay, enough about me, let's get back to the book.It is sad to see the journey of Caleb & Olivia come to an end, reading material wise. I loved how this was written in Caleb's POV. Caleb is funny, who knew?. I loved being on this journey with them. I have to admit this is my least favorite (Seduced being my most favorite) out of the three but still enjoyable. Captive & Seduced are my most favorite mind fuckery books ever. It was a great way to end. Just perfect.Note: I read both the draft & edited version.