Take it All (Blinded by Love) (Volume 1) - Emma Grayson

I won’t be rating this book, but I would still like to write a review. I don’t know how to start with this review. I have so many mixed emotions about it and because it was based on true events it is the reason I wont be rating it.

Okay so this has to be said. I don’t like Caleb. I said it. I’m not taking it back! This series, Blinded by Love, really is true to the name. You can’t help you fall in love with, which was stated a few times in the book, but my god Caleb is such a douche bagging, lying bastard that I wanted to jump into the book and kick. His. ASS!

Boy meets girl. Then he is gone. Reuniting several years later.So now we have Caleb & Lennox all grown up in their early twenties, who reunite fall in love and all that. But Caleb is a liar. And he is good at it. Until he slips up & can’t lie no more. I can’t stress enough of the point that this series being named Blinded by Love is true to the title, because with Caleb the way he is I couldn’t imagine staying by his lying douche bagging ass if I wasn’t in love with him. To be honest, I felt that Raine had more love for Lennox then Caleb did. I didn’t feel the love Caleb claimed he had for Lennox, I don’t know, maybe it’s because of his lies I could’t trust a bloody word he said. Caleb didn’t know how good he had it. A good women who loved him fierce. I felt he abused Lennox’s love more than anything, that I just couldn’t trust Caleb, nor could I feel a bond between them.

Raine = Swoon (Okay, so Caleb is the ‘hero’ in this book, but I couldn’t write this review and NOT mention Raine. Thats just silly talk. We can’t forget Raine. Swoon worthy, hot Raine. Melt in the heat Raine. Rain on me and make me wet Raine. Okay thats enough better move on..)

My god this boy made me swoon. To sum up Raine in one word it would have to be Loyal. He was so loyal to Lennox. I felt so much love from him for Lennox it was so sweet, it sucked because I could totally see Lennox being in love with Raine, if she wasn’t in love with Caleb.I don’t want to say more, I don’t want to hurt the author in any way if she was to read my review.. I can’t wait for the next book. What an ending! Ugh we have to wait! I hope it all works out.