Blind Obsession - Ella Frank

Obsession, defined as the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image or desire....

Chantel Rosenberg's passion for music and life had never shone brighter than the time she spent in Bordeaux France. It's a time when feelings arose and desires ran deep, a time that fundamentally changed her life.

A man living in seclusion, Phillipe Tibideau is haunted and plagued by memories he cannot disregard. Choosing to live a quiet life in his Chateau surrounded by the vineyards of France, he's left his passion for art behind.

However, the time has arrived to tell his side of a tale. A tale that has depicted him as a 'beautiful monster' and he's finally allowing someone close.

Close enough to ask questions. Questions he's not sure he wants to answer. Questions about her.

For up and coming journalist Gemma Harris, the pursuit of truth is what drives her and when a job of a lifetime presents itself there is nothing in the world that will stop her from taking it. Even if it does mean leaving her home for several months to stay at Chateau Tibideau, with him.

This is a story of what happens when three passionate lovers collide and the desire for truth, art and music merge.

Chateau Tibideau is a place full of unanswered questions, dark sinful desire and a beauty so hauntingly sad it will have you wondering how you will ever leave the same..

5+ STARS

This by far, is one of the best books I have read this year. But first to Ella Frank:

(I'm just not as cute as this wee guy)

(Seriously)

Thank you for  Phillipe Tibideau. Honestly, he is up there with all my book boyfriends I consider leaving my husband for!

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind."

God, this story is so raw, dark, gritty, twisted and It leaves you broken.  My heart just broke for all three in this story. I wish for a lot of things by the end, but it never came. This book definitely comes highly recommended, but it not for the faint hearted. Ella Frank's writing will fuck with your mind.