Losing Hope  - Colleen Hoover

In Hopeless, Sky left no secret unearthed, no feeling unshared, and no memory forgotten, but Holder’s past remained a mystery.

Still haunted by the little girl he let walk away, Holder has spent his entire life searching for her in an attempt to finally rid himself of the crushing guilt he has felt for years. But he could not have anticipated that the moment they reconnect, even greater remorse would overwhelm him…

Sometimes in life, if we wish to move forward, we must first dig deep into our past and make amends. In Losing Hope, bestselling author Colleen Hoover reveals what was going on inside Holder’s head during all those hopeless moments—and whether he can gain the peace he desperately needs

5 LIKE. LIVE.LOVE STARS

WOW! I just bloody love you Colleen Hoover! My favorite book from Miss Hoover to date! I loved, for one - this was Holder's POV and second - I love the journal entries he made to his sister.

"I have loved Hope since we were kids, but tonight? I fell in love with Sky"

This was so beautifully written. The thing that got me (beside's Holder and Sky's story ) was the journal entries Holder wrote to his sister. They were funny. sad. angry. heartbreaking. raw. They were real. They were forgiving. Just like the story between Holder and Sky. Emotional Read. I wouldn't say I didn't shed a tear or two. I loved it!

**ARC provided by Atria via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.**