The Agreement - S. E. Lund

"A letter to my sub:

You trust me completely to know what you need. And I do know what you need. I know what to whisper in your ear to make you need me even more. I know how to touch, where to touch, when to touch.

I know you.

You can relax completely with me. You can feel everything possible with me. You can respond with total abandon with me.

That is what I most desire."

So begins an enticing letter from an anonymous Dominant to his new submissive.

While graduate student Kate McDermott waits in a Manhattan cafe to meet the Dom who will help with her research on BDSM, she reads the letter again, telling herself her interest is strictly academic. If she's honest, Kate must admit it's more than that – it's a deeper need she can't deny.

When Drake Morgan, MD, neurosurgeon, bass player, philanthropist walks through the cafe door to talk to her about the lifestyle, Kate is mortified. The son of her father's oldest and best friend, Drake is far too desirable and too much a part of her social circle for comfort. If she decides to go through with this, can the carefully-worded agreement she draws up restrain their undeniable desire for each other?

Unable to resist his determined seduction, Kate begins an intense relationship with Drake that pushes all of her, and Drake's, boundaries. Highly erotic, The Agreement is a love story that will stay with you long after you finish reading.

1.5 STARS

DID I JUST READ?!

Honestly, I love a good erotic romance, but this did nothing for me. Felt no connection at all. I read this based on the blurb, it looked like something I would enjoy, but was disappointed in the end.

You may enjoy if you like such books as

Because this is how it is written, poorly I must add. A dummies guide to wannabe bdsm it should have been called..