Finding You (The Bad Boy Series) - S.K. Hartley

Blurb (Some of it..)

I have known Logan White since forever, he is my brothers best friend and my secret protector. I used to have nightmares that drew me into a dark place and when the nightmares got too much, Logan was by my side. The nightmares are few and far between now, but my life is centered around the tragedy of my past.

Logan is the definition of 'man whore', with girls lining around the block to drop their panties at the click of his fingers. But after an unexpected moment things change. Now Logan is somebody else; hot, sexy and so damn delicious and I want to know him. Desperately.

But then there is Angel Walker who is far from the angelic nature of his name, with eyes so hypnotic that I lose my inhabitation’s just by staring into them. But he is a broken man who just screams sin. He doesn't want to protect me or care for me, He just wants me.

Do I want the man who can cut through all of my pain or the man who could cause me more?

Oooooh this book had me

(I'M SO GIDDY, I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF)

Ha! I'm TOTALLY kidding PEOPLE! DNF! DNF! DNF!

Are you surprised? Because I am. I thought yusss, finally found me a book I'm enjoying so far then the more I read the more these characters got more fucking stupid. Like WTF!! Why do I torture myself reading these sort of books HONESTLY!

I think I would rather torture myself watching this

then to finish the last 48% of this book. I can't take ANYMORE of their stupidity. ITS TORTURE!