Seduced in the Dark  - C.J. Roberts

The exciting, titillating, and action-filled conclusion to Captive in the Dark.What is the price of redemption?Rescued from sexual slavery by a mysterious Pakistani officer, Caleb carries the weight of a debt that must be paid in blood.The road has been long and fraught with uncertainty, but for Caleb and Livvie, it’s all coming to an end.Can he surrender the woman he loves for the sake of vengeance? Or will he make the ultimate sacrifice?

Once upon a time, Caleb held me captive in the dark, now he used it to seduce me..

This, hands down, has to be my most favorite read of  2012. Just like the first book in this series, it is just as dark, twisted and mindfuckery of all fuckerys and I freaking loved it! What can I say, I have a sick mind! This is seriously disturbing and twisted and I loved every moment of this emotional fuckery roller coaster. I could read this 10 times and still feel the same emotions just as If I  have read it for the first time.

Just as amazingly written as the first, we follow Olivia on her journey of the mind. I just loved being inside her head. Simply amazing. That is all.

“I don’t want revenge, Caleb. I don’t want to end up like you, letting some fucking vendetta run my life. I just want my freedom. I want to be free, Caleb. Not someone’s whore…not even yours.”