Dominic (Slater Brothers) - L.A. Casey

After a car accident killed her parents when she was a child, Bronagh Murphy chose to box herself off from people in an effort to keep herself from future hurt. If she doesn't befriend people, talk to them or acknowledge them in any way they leave her alone just like she wants.When Dominic Slater enters her life, ignoring him is all she has to do to get his attention. Dominic is used to attention, and when he and his brothers move to Dublin, Ireland for family business, he gets nothing but attention. Attention from everyone except the beautiful brunette with a sharp tongue.

Dominic wants Bronagh and the only way he can get to her, is by dragging her from the boxed off corner she has herself trapped in the only way he knows how...by force.

Dnf @ 25%. Dominic is the reason why I don't read books like this. He is an immature little twit who I was not gonna punish myself into reading more of his stupid, little boy ways. I actually liked Bronagh, didn't like her name though. I don't get the authors note: WARNING: Recommended for readers aged 18+. Please heed this warning. I can't think of anyone over 18 who would enjoy this childish book.  He's just a little twit douche bag  in my eyes and no way would I recommend this rubbish.