Archer's Voice - Mia Sheridan

When Bree Prescott arrives in the sleepy, lakeside town of Pelion, Maine, she hopes against hope that this is the place where she will finally find the peace she so desperately seeks. On her first day there, her life collides with Archer Hale, an isolated man who holds a secret agony of his own. A man no one else sees.

Archer's Voice is the story of a woman chained to the memory of one horrifying night and the man whose love is the key to her freedom. It is the story of a silent man who lives with an excruciating wound and the woman who helps him find his voice. It is the story of suffering, fate, and the transformative power of love.

First off, I don't know why this book is apart of the Sign of Love series, anyway this can be read as a stand alone. You don't need to read the first 3 to read this one.

It is an enjoyable read. I was intrigued with Archer. His mysteriousness kept me wanting to finish this to the end. It wasn't wow factor or the best Ive read but still a good read. The writing is great. I really liked Bree & Archer and their relationship. I kept thinking I really would have loved Alyssa & Conner's story. I hope the author may consider writing their story (even though, you find how their relationship ended in this book, I still think it would be an amazing read.)